Saturday, June 9, 2012

MUSTASHE!!!

Okay, yes I know I blog a lot, but I like to. And this post is REALLY important, because it's about a mustashe. I made up a story about him. Okay, here it is: 
Once upon a time, there was a big black mustase. He was very lonely because the was the only one of his kind in his town! "Oh how I wish there was another black mustashe like me," he often said. But one day, his thoughts changed. Another big black mustashe arrived at his town! His name was Stash. Soon ANOTHER came. And ANOTHER and ANOTHER until there was many black mustashes! Now that big black mustashe had many BFFs and he was never lonley again!!! YAY!!!
                I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!

2 comments:

  1. For more info go to
    http://jssicanovia.blogspot.com/p/about-jessica.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh! so sweet of you! you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete